You would like to know how to set multiple tickets as irrelevant.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view.
Using toggle option select multiple tickets.
- Click More button and select Set as Irrelevant.
- Select Yes button on the confirmation popup window ("Are you sure the selected tickets are irrelevant? Irrelevant tickets are removed from all queues.").
- Observe it is not possible for huge amounts of tickets.
Currently, you can set tickets as irrelevant with Set as Irrelevant option in the UI. However, it is not possible to set huge volume of tickets as irrelevant at same time from the UI.
Huge volumes of tickets can be set as irrelevant using Data Workbench.
- Go to the Data Workbench work centre.
- Go to the Export view.
- Export tickets you want to set as irrelevant.
- Open the file and set Classification field as 3 and Classification_Text as Not Relevant.
- Go back to the Data Workbench work centre.
- Go to the Imports view.
- Upload updated file.
Help Portal document: Data Workbench
KBA 2377787 - Ticket Missing In The UI
KBA 2889142 - Ticket Classification
Tickets, Service Request, Irrelevant, Set as Irrelevant, Not Relevant, Classification, Update, Multiple, In bulk, Mass update, Data Workbench , KBA , data workbench , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem