Update delays in a field in a story created using a planning model.
It happens to specfic user only.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8
Reproducing the Issue
- User A: Open a story and input value in a field
- After pressing "Enter", the system takes about serveral seconds to update the value for User A.
- In the same machine, it only takes less than 1 second for User B for the same steps
Refresh Cache does not help:
- F12 or right click to select the "Inspect"
- Go to the "Refresh" button, and you will see 3 selections
- Choose "Empty Cache and Hard reload"
- Delete the affected user's account
- Recreate the account profile.
If you have a reproducible example, for example, after you edit/save the account profile or add/move roles of the users or any other changes, the performance issue happens, please contact us via Support Incident in the Launchpad.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, observed that the Browse > Models is missing in our SAC tenant. Has there been any change in the options with the recent updates , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem