After adding new style:
- the name of the styling rule resets to "StylingRule1"
- the level reset to "Self and default"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.17
Reproducing the Issue
In One story:
1) Select one cell
2) create style rule 1: rename to : "account1"
3) customize the account dimension, level set to "Self"
4) Add new style: style1
5) click "Apply"
the named "account1" is reset to "Stylerule1" (not always reproducible)
the level set to "Self and default" (always reproducible)
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, observed that the Browse > Models is missing in our SAC tenant. Has there been any change in the options with the recent updates , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem