Though replication to IQ is working, but the performance is bad.
- A new connection to an IQ system that was created using insert location.
- Items noticed on Replication:
Dump transaction is processing very slowly.
dump transaction MYdb '20XX0826 15:41:02:946' 0x010f466210000000000000000000000032303139303832362031353a34
- admin who,sqm -- shows that the connection is progressing:
- The lag in the outbound queue is growing.
- Configurations between the old connection and the new connection have not changed.
- On the IQ msg log:
Transactions are taking too long to commit - it can take several minutes to commit just a few records.
- SAP Replication Server 15.7
- SAP Replication Server 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.