You can use a monthly view in the Event widget to improve the visualization of events.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
As Company Admin on the main page of a Jam group:
- Click on the wand on the right;
- Click on the edit button;
- Click on add widget;
- Under "Content & Documents" click on "Event";
- You may choose between "Upcoming Events" and "Recent Events";
- Also you may edit the layout by selecting "List View" or "Month View"
- Once you set all the remaining settings click on OK.
Once on the main page of the Jam group identify the newly created Widget and click on "New Event" and pin an event to any day on the calendar.
2716212 - All about SAP Jam Widgets
event, widget, home page, group , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-WID , Widgets , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To