You have created a Rebate Agreement, however, the system did not generate the expected Credit Memo.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Rebate Management work center.
- Select the Rebate Agreement and Settlement Runs view.
- Search for the ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Rebate Agreement).
- Scroll down to the Execution Details.
- Click on the Application Log.
- Navigate to the Results tab.
- Click Expand All button.
- Message: Rebate Credit Memo not created;Accrued amount is zero.
The reason the system did not generate the Rebate Credit Memo is because of the master data which is not correctly maintained, so that the system may create the document as expected.
To test this, perform the following:
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the New Credit Memo from the Common Tasks.
- Enter the Account ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Account maintained under the Rebate Agreement).
- Click the Check button.
System returns the following errors:
- ID of party with role Invoicing Unit missing.
- ID of party with role Sales Unit missing.
- Party with role Seller missing.
- Currency missing.
This is the system expected behavior.
Please maintain the needed configuration of the system, in order to generate the expected Credit Memo.
2120644 - Unable to Cancel the Manual Credit Memo Invoice Request
Rebate; Agreement; Credit Memo; Accrued; , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To