- When rating candidates via Interview Central, the user has the option to upload interview notes, but it seems to have a limit and only allows to upload one document/attachment.
- Is it possible to upload multiple attachments into the Interview Notes section when rating candidates?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Interview Central
- Click on Rate Now for a candidate for a requisition
- See Interview Notes Upload Icon
- Each interviewer should be able to attach 1 file to each candidate on this page, as per the current system behavior. At this time, it is not possible to attach more than one attachment to a candidate under interview notes.
- We do suggest you to create an enhancement request for this if you wish to be able to upload more than 1 attachment into the interview notes when rating a candidate.
- For the enhancement request, you would need to provide a convincing use-case where it makes sense to be able to attach more than 1 file. For example, currently there is no way to handle the interview notes attachments (attaching more than one file) for multi-stage interviews, so this would be a good use-case.
- You can follow the instructions available in the following article for submitting an enhancement request: 2090228
SF, Success Factors, interview documents , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem