- Creating a link in an email notification that will take a user to crossboarding/offboarding
- An employee is in the 2nd step of crossboarding/offboarding
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Make sure the employee will receive the email in step 2 of the process. (Will not work if it is in other step.)
- Go to Onboarding Dashboard > Notification and search for 'N5 (OB) Welcome Letter' notification.
- Copy the url from the 'New Employee Portal Wizard' link as shown below.
- When entering a new link in the desired notification, make sure you select <other> as the Protocol.
sf, success factors, OBD, ONB, on boarding, e-mail, cross boarding, off boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem