- After installing SAP Information Steward, all the "dbo.al_*" tables are missing including AL_MACHINE_INFO table.
- Error :"Invalid object name Al_Machine_Info" occurred when processing profiling and connection tasks in Information Steward Application.
- Data Services setup.engine log shows issues related to repository registeration ""[DSRepoRegister]: Set property DSRepoRegActionFailedMsg to: Data Services Repository registration with the CMS failed. After the installation completes, you must register the repository with the CMS using the Central Management Console by navigating to CMC Home -> Data Services -> Repositories."
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP11 Patch 3
- SAP Information Steward 4.2 SP11 Patch 3
- Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database
BODS, DS, IS, BOIS, repoman, repositories, repo, DB, database, tables, creation, create, miss, missing, tables missing, recreate , KBA , EIM-IS-DEP , Information Steward - Deployment Install Upgrade , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.