You have created a solution in the Cloud Application Studio. You have created Business Configuration content.
You have started the deployment of Business Configuration content via the Cloud Application Studio, but you receive the below error:
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
As a prerequisite you have previously:
- Created a solution in the Cloud Application Studio
- Created Business Configuration content
- You have started the deployment of Business Configuration content via the Cloud Application Studio, but you receive the error: "Error during deployment of Implementation Project. Report an incident" "BC Deployment Failed"
This error message is received in the SDK because you have no 'Open' Implementation projects available, which also means that you do not have your PDI solution scoped.
In the frontend you can see there are no 'open' projects available here.
1. Business Configuration
2. Implementation Projects
3. All Projects
Note also if you have exceeded the amount of implementation projects, the 'new' button will be grayed out meaning you will need to remove some projects in order to create a new one.
Log into the frontend and perform the below steps:
- Delete any of the change projects which are not needed (make sure to keep the main project but remove the others)
- Once you have deleted enough projects, you will see the 'New' button reappear for use
- Create a new change project
- Scope the PDI Solution in this new implementation project and merge with this with the main project
Business Configuration, BC Deployment Failed, Open Implementation projects, BC Deployment Failed , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem