- “Select a key from the allowed namespace" error is encountered while assigning account groups to the partner functions using SSCUI 101286 or 103129.
- When trying to assign business role 'SE' sales employee in customer master data, an error message 'Partner role 'SE' not allowed for suppliers of account group EMPL' is encountered.
- Error Partner Role ES is not allowed for suppliers of Account group EMPL is encountered when entering External Sales Agents mapped as "Freelancers" in Customer Sales Area.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App “Manage your solution”.
- Choose option “Configure your solution”.
- Search for SSCUI “101286” - Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master or "103129" - Define Permissible Partner Roles per Account Group.
- Open the SSCUI by clicking on Configuration.
- For SSCUI 101286 only, Double click on the account groups – functions assignment; For SSCUI 103129 this step is not required.
- Click on New Entries.
- Provide the partner function and account group.
- Below error occurs.
The Configurations and customizings are delivered by SAP through SET Content framework in S/4HANA Cloud systems. Since, the content is owned by SAP and delivered every release, it is not allowed to maintain entries through SSCUIs within SAP namespaces.
Therefore, restrictions are applied and only Z* or Y* entries are allowed.
It is required to create a customer partner function with key beginning with the letters Y or Z and map the same to the relevant account groups.
To create a custom partner function follow either of the below options.
- Go to SSCUI ‘101286’ - Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master.
- Double click on folder partner functions.
- Click on ‘New Entries’ button.
- Go to SSCUI '103128' - Define Partner Roles.
- Click on 'New Entries'.
Note: The key ZM in the standard system is already assigned to the partner function "Responsible Employee". Hence, it is recommended to avoid this particular key when defining new partner functions.
SV019, select a key from the allowed namespace, 101286, 103128 account, groups, partner, functions, assignment, SSCUI, S/4HANA Cloud, S4_PC, SV-CLD-SSC, LO-MD-BP, AP-MD-BP, SUPL, CUST, EMPL, SE, ES, ER, LI, KU, customer, supplier, vendor , KBA , SV-CLD-SSC , Self-Service-Configurations-UI , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , SD-BF-PD , Partner Determination , Problem