You have created an Outbound file and the format is CH ISO20022 for Switzerland and the Account Holder name is not available in XML though it is filled in UI though you have maintained the Account Holder Name in Supplier Master Data under Financial Data, under the Bank Data tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Outbound Files.
- Select the affcted Outbound file.
- Edit the file.
- Click on View All.
- From the Attachments tab, download the XML file and you observe that the Account Holder is not available.
The system is fetching the data from Supplier Master Data and you need to maintain the same under Supplier Master in General Tab.
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Suppliers tab.
- Search the affected Supplier.
- Click on Edit dropdown and select General tab.
- Under Supplier tab there is a field called Additional Name, here you have to maintain the data and the Account Holder name is picked from here and you should be able to see the Account Holder name filled in XML for the Payment File CH ISO20022 format for Switzerland.
Switzerland, CH ISO20022, Account Holder Name , KBA , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem