The ticket type always gets change while creating of new ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer .
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view and click on the New Button.
In the New Ticket screen, you can see the type is showing as XYZ (where XYZ represents the ticket type).
In general system remembers the last saved entry type and it gets defaulted next time. For e.g. if the last ticket was saved with type as XYZ, then on creating new ticket it gets default type as XYZ.
You can use code list restriction to have specific ticket type while ceation of new ticket.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click on hyperlink Code List Restriction.
- Click on new button and create new code list restriction for business object as Ticket , code to restrict as Ticket Type .
- Here you can set the Code Default Value for ticket type which you want to get determine while creation of new ticket.
New Ticket , Default Ticket Type , KBA , code list restriction , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem