In Manage your Solution > Configure Your Solution > after click on Proceed to Run Phase button you face the following errors:
- Release of BCP prevented by external checks
- Transport the BADI implement, with filter value for routing
- Status of current Q2P project cannot be changed
- An exception was raised
A software collection contains custom extension items such as custom fields, custom logic, email templates, form templates, or queries that you have created and want to import into your production system.
You need to manually add these extension items to your software collections. We need to use Export software collection and Import Software collection applications to acheive the same.
Please check the SAP help portal to know more about this applications.
1. In the quality system, add the corresponding extension item to the export list and export the software collection using the Export Software Collection app.
2. In the production system, import the software collection using the Import Software Collection app.
In our system there are few objects which needs to addressed through this applications.
Kindly find apps "Export Software Collection" and "Import Software Collection" in the tile group :"Extensibility Transport".
It is done in two steps: Export SW collection app in Q-system, and Import SW collection app in P-system.
See e.g this product help.
Software Collection, BADI, SSCUI, Exported yet, Import , KBA , SV-CLD-FRM-INF , Implementation Framework Infrastructure , SV-CLD-SSC , Self-Service-Configurations-UI , SV-CLD-FRM-APP , Flexorg, CCF, Foreign Key Check , Problem