- Not all Virtual Units are transferred to the other server when SAP system is being patched and system is restarted
- Following INF messages appear at HAC log file
- INF> Removed IP address [184.108.40.206]
- INF> ELEMENT [IP 220.127.116.11] ID : Removed IP address [18.104.22.168] as Service Access Point.
- INF> ELEMENT [IP 22.214.171.124] ID : Status set to [INACTIVATING] due to Removing the local address
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Contact Center, HAC, handshake, network, Service Access Point, Removed IP address, INACTIVATING, failure, service, delay , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.