Appointments can be created, with sales organization, whose validity end date has expired.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Deactivated Sales Organization, whose validity date has ended, is used for creating an appointment.
- Go to Activities Work Center.
- Go to Appointment Work Center View.
- Click on + icon to create new Appointment.
- Enter required details to create an appointment.
- Select Sales Organization YYYY (where YYYY represents the Deactivated Sales Organization).
- Click on Save.
- Appointment XXXX (XXXX represents the Appointment ID) is created successfully.
This is an expected default behavior.
Appointments can be created to support following business scenarios:-
- Prospects or customer who does not hold any Organization data
- Customer whose validity end date has expired
Appointments can be created for a deactivated organization. This is an expected behavior.
In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Appointment, Activities, Deactivated Sales organization, Create, Save, Expired, Validity ended. , KBA , expired, validity ended , appointment, activities, deactivated , sales organization, create, save , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem