When trying to delete a Content Page from Manage Career Site Builder, it's throwing an error:
This page is in use and cannot be deleted.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder
- Go to Pages > Content
- Select a page
- Click on the gear/settings icon
- Click on Delete Page
- Receive the error: This page is in use and cannot be deleted.
This Content Page is in use some other place in the Career Site Builder configuration. For example, Header and/or Footer configured in Appearance > Styles > Header or Footer.
To resolve this issue, it's needed to see if any header or footer configured to any language or any brand has the content page you're trying to delete. You will need to unlink this content page from where it's being used, and then you will be able to delete the Content Page.
Example that can be one of the use cases of a content page:
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder > Appearance > Styles
- Select Header > select the brand you'd like to check
- Navigate to Menu
- Click on the pencil of each option
- Find the content page you're trying to delete
- Delete it from that configuration
- Click on Close, then click on Publish to save the configuration
- Go back to the Content Pages
- You will now be able to delete the content page you were trying to delete
content, page, career, site, builder, csb, This page is in use and cannot be deleted, cannot, be, deleted, can't delete, unable to delete. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem