- Unable to Add New User under Manage Users.
- When clicking on the Add New User button the Quick Add, it is grayed out
- When clicking on Detailed Add Users, an error occured will pop up
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- BizX Platform
- Not applicable to EC enabled Instance
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center> Manage Users
- Unable to click the quick add button as it is grayed out
3. Click the Detailed Add Users and will get "an error occured"
"Enable Administrative Domains" switch is enabled in Provisioning. This is an old version of Manage Users. This feature should be disabled to use Quick Add.
Uncheck the "Enable Administrative Domains" switch in Provisioning as this is an old version of Manage Users. If you use Manage Users in OneAdmin, this feature should be disabled otherwise you cannot use Quick Add.
2088173 - How to add new users through manage users
quick add, manage users , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem