- Unable to replicate Products using the App 'Replicate by Object'
- The Message '0 selected objects replicated' appears when using the App 'Replicate by Object' and not clear why .
- Some Products are replicated in the App 'Replicate by Object' and not others
- A Material of Product Type Packaging ( VERP ) is not replicated in the App 'Replicate by Object'
- An EWM relevant warehouse is maintained for a Product but it is not replicated in the App 'Replicate by Object'
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- Material Master / Product Master
- SAP S/4HANA, Cloud edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App 'Replicate by Object Selection'
- In the Drop Down for Business Object Type , Select "Material"
- Input Material Number
- Select Target System under the section "Target System Selection"
- Click on flag "Apply Object Filter Selection"
- Press Button "Replicate"
- Message '0 selected objects replicated' appears
Materials are not selected for replication due to a filter being defined for the Replication Model and / or the Product is not relevant for EWM Replication.
A Material is not replicated if neither an EWM relevant warehouse is assigned or Material is not of type Packaging Material Type . You have to maintain at least one of these conditions to replicate the Material.
To check if a Warehouse is EWM relevant , please check the SSCUI 'Configure SAP EWM-Specific Parameters' ( 102212 ) in the App Manage your solution and then Configure your solution
The column 'Ext. WM' should be Decentral WM or E EWM (Extended Warehouse Management ) for the warehouse for it to be EWM relevant.
A filter is applied when selecting the flag "Apply Object Filter Selection"
In the App "Define Filter Criteria" , check if there a filter defined for the Replication Model
Use a Product of Type Packaging ( VERP ) or maintain an EWM relevant warehouse for a Product for it to be considered for Replication
Do not set the flag "Apply Object Filter Selection" or update / remove the filter for the Replication Model in the App "Define Filter Criteria" if there is no defined
EWM_EWM001 , EWM , MDG_BS_ADHOC_REPL_UI 011 &1 selected objects replicated , MDG_BS_ADHOC_REPL_UI011 , CL_DRF_EWM_PRODUCT_FLT , MARA-VHART , DECSY, T130D , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , CA-MDG-DRF , Data Replication Framework , LO-MD-FIO-MM , Fiori UI for Product Master , Problem