Wrangler option is missing when doing export in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.17.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC.
- Click on Deployment-->Export-->New.
- There is no Wrangler option displayed or some of the contents in the Wrangler option are missing.
This issue is caused by product bug.
This issue has been fixed in 2019.18 version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, model, wrangle, wrangler, wrangles, wrangling, exporting, disappear, disappeared, , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem