As part of 1908 enhancement, the change audit in the job requisition will now show the source of data change.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting
2. Open a Job Requisition
3. Click the Info (I) icon to see the changes in the job requisition.
These are the UI enhancements for Job Requisition Audit.
1. Any field update in the Job requisition details should be audited with the source as "Job Requisition Details".(field change: all standard and custom fields)
2. Any Field update in the Job Profile page would be audited with the source as "Job Requisition update from Job Profile Builder"
3. Any Operator update in the Reassign Job requisition would be audited with the source as "Job Requisition Reassignment"
4. Any status update performed from candidate workbench would be audited with the source as "Job Requisition update from Candidate Workbench"
5. Auto close of Job Requisition is audited with source as "Auto Close Job Requisition"
6. When a job requisition is deleted and restored from "Restore Job Requisition" page, then the same should be audited with the source as "Restore Deleted Job Requisition"
2081592 - Requisition Audit Trail
Job requiistion change audit history field operator profile status update , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Product Enhancement