- When rebooting all ASE & SRS in a replication system, some target DB recovery time may take longer.
- This cause DSI connection suspend with the following error:
- ERROR #1028 DSI(112 ASE.RDB) - /generic/useful/cm.c(5329)
Message from server: Message: 921, State 1, Severity 14 -- 'Database 'RDB' has not been recovered yet - please wait and try again.
- ERROR #13045 DSI(112 ASE.RDB) - /generic/useful/cm.c(5333)
Failed to connect to server 'ASE' as user '<user>'.
- The DSI thread for database 'ASE.RDB' is shutdown.
Message from server: Message: 5701, State 2, Severity 10 -- 'Changed database context to 'master'.
- Assign Action to retry_forever does not solve the issue.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP200 and up
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
RS, error action; retry_forever , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.