- Is it possible to add the Candidate Profile Extension to a Data Capture Form in order to add a picklist field / custom fields from the Candidate Profile Extension?
- How can a picklist / custom field from Candidate Profile Extension be added to Data Capture Forms?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To Manage Career Site Builder
- Tools > Data Capture Forms
Pre-req: Customer must be picklist migrated, which means they should have Picklist center.
- Go to Admin Center > configure object definitions
- Object Definition > Candidate Profile Extension
- Take Action > Make Correction
- Create new field > Select type as picklist
- Fill out the maximum length as a value such as 38 or 255
- Go to details > Type in picklist name under 'Valid Values Sources' (No rules, field criteria, or condition needs to be filled out)
- Scroll down and save
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder to add this new field to data capture form
- Go to Tools > Data Capture Forms (can create a new data capture form or update an existing one)
- Go to Layout and click 'Add' to add the new picklist you created (can make this field required if needed, can click on picklist and refresh picklist in case any new values are ever added to the picklist)
- Go to Pages > Landing to associate this data capture form to a landing page (Create new landing page or associate this data capture form to an existing one)
- Select the data capture form and then publish
- You can preview it to make sure everything is fine
Please note: The custom picklists to be used when adding them to a Candidate Profile Extension must not be legacy. Only (custom) picklist V2 will work with this setup. Or standard legacy picklists.
Data Capture Form, Picklist, Candidate Profile Extention , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To