- The time zone of the user who added/displayed the scheduled job in DBA Planning Calendar is different from the system time zone
- Extra entry with the status "Not avilable" corresponding to the scheduled job exists
- The following message is displayed in the Action Description of the scheduled job
"This action has not been scheduled via the DBA Planning Calendar. Therefore parameter settings are not available."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1, 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
DB13, STZAC, SU01 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.