- In case of Multiple line items in MIGO, upon Post MIGO_TR the subsequent transfer order (TO) creation is calling transaction LT06 immediately instead of TO created in background.
- The Multiple line items have different Warehouse Number/ Plant/ Storage Location.
- In case of Single line item in MIGO, there is no call to transaction LT06 upon posting MIGO_TR. (Auto TO creation is happening in the background).
- You expect the scenario with Multiple line items should also Auto create the TO, similar to the Single line item scenario.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
T321-TAFKZ, T321-TAFKZ = 'A', RLAUTA10, MIGO_TR, auto, autoTO, immediate TO, direct TO, generation, LT06, MIGO, background, job , KBA , LE-WM-IFC , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.