- How to influence goods receipt inspection, if source inspection is active for a material?
- While using source inspection there is the need to create inspection lot during goods receipt for same material.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-RP-PRC, QM-IM, QM-IM-IL, Prüflos, QALS-STAT09, procurement, incoming, 01, 0101, Model, Purch., unrestricted, Bestellung, Wareneingang, anlegen, parallel, together, Satz, QINFO, Infosatz , KBA , QM-PT-RP-PRC , QM control in Procurement , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.