You are trying manually clear a Downpayment and Invoice and the system system crashes and unable to continue further.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Receivables Work Center.
- Go to Customers view.
- Select XXX(XXX means Customer account) and further navigate to the Customer Accounts subview.
- Select the downpayment 123(123 refers to the downpayment) and Invoice: PQR(PQR refers to the invoice), and try clearing manually.
- The system crashes and does not allow to proceed.
The Exchange rate between XXX(refers to source currency) and YYY(refers to target currency) is Zero and so the the amount is 0 for the Down Payment.
The Default exchange rate between XXX and YYY needs be maintained in the system to resolve this error.
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Under Common Tasks,
- Click Edit Exchange Rates.
- Create the exchange for the source currency XXX and target currency YYY with a value more than Zero and click save.
KBA , clearing downpayment , dump in downpayment , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem