You have created custom Embedded Components (EC's) using Cloud Application Studio, however they are appearing in a different order on Fiori UI.
SAP Cloud for Customer
This behavior results from the new screen adaptation on Fiori. A new logic was implemented to enable the reordering groups in a view using the Adaptation Mode and this could lead in a differences in the order of the custom EC's in some screens.
If you would like to change the EC's order you can use the Adaptation Mode on Fiori for this:
- Start Adaptation on User menu.
- Click the blue edit icon at the bottom of the screen and select parent (left arrow icon <--) via adaptation side panel two times to navigate from the embedded component to the "Extended Content Region" element.
- The EC's will appear with the name "Pane".
- In the adaptation side panel, drag and drop the last "Pane" child element above the another last "Pane" element to reorder it.
- End Adaptation Mode via User Menu.
RUI; Fiori; EC; Embedded Component; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To