You find that the Blue Invoice Text field is Not Passed from Customer Invoice to Journal Entry. The Blue Invoice Text field is only supported in China.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoice Work Center
- Open Customer Invoice XXX (where XXX stands for Customer Invoice document)
- You have maintained Internal Comment EFG (where EFG stands for Internal Comment) in General tab
- Go to General Ledger Work Center
- Open Journal Entry YYY (where YYY stands for Journal Entry)
- The Blue Invoice Text field is blank
The header text of the Journal Entry will only take from Internal Comment or Customer Information of Customer Invoice and will not pass to the Blue Invoice Text.
This is current system design.
You can manually maintain the Blue Invoice Text in Journal Entry.
Blue Invoice Text, Customer Invoice, Journal Entry , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To