- When launching Learning content courses in offline status on Android devices, the content it is not launching at all.
- Mobile users are using provided Android devices and offline player will be their main option to take courses.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch any mobile enabled content on Android device in offline mode
- Course does not launch
- Currently, the Offline Mobile functionality is only available for iOS and not on Android.
- Please refer to the Mobile Learning Overview information on the Help Portal:
Please check the roadmap for further updates on this feature.
SF, success factors, won't display, blank, LMS, Apple, operating system, android, mob, mobile, device, offline , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , Problem