Users assigned with the Products work center and restricted with Access Context '2001 - Sales Organization, Distribution Channel' and Access Group of Sales Org 'ABC', however, they are also able to see other products with Sales Org 'XYZ', which they are not assigned to (ABC and XYZ represent the names of Sales Organizations).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Products work center.
- Open any product.
- Go to the Sales tab.
- See that the product is assigned to Sales Org 'XYZ', which the user is not assigned to under Access Context.
The Scoping Question "Would you like to access the products even though the sales area is blocked" is not scoped.
Scope this question with below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center;
- Open the Implementation Projects view;
- Select your Implementation Project;
- Click Edit Project Scope;
- Go to Step 4 - Questions;
- Expand General Business Data > Products;
- Click Materials;
- Add question "Would you like to access the products even though the sales area is blocked?" to your Scope;
- Finish and save the Scoping.
After this, the restrictions should work according to the Access Context.
2774250 - Delay After Editing the Question "Would you like to access the products even though the sales area is blocked?"
products; restriction; access rights; access context; sales area; , KBA , LOD-LE-PRD-PRD , Product + Product Category Hierarchy , How To