- SAP Transportation Management Dangerous Goods and TM-ECC integration
- ECC sends TM a Transportation Request. In the XML, the header and/or some of the items have the Dangerous Goods Indicator set to True.
- However, in TM, the resulting transportation request OTR/DTR and freight documents do not have the Dangerous Goods Indicator set to True.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709+
dg adr fail status , KBA , /scmtms/cl_trq_icpy_trq_reqsrv=>build_ro , TM-CF-DG , Dangerous Goods , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR , Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.