This KB article explains how to run reports containing information about curricula retraining
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- In the Learning system > go to the Reports icon > choose and search one of the available reports containing retraining information:
- User Learning Plan Audit Report (CSV): it contains the column "Retraining Number (Curriculum)"
- Curriculum Data (CSV): it contains the columns "Retraining Period (Item), Retraining Number (Item), Retraining Basis (Item)"
- User Curriculum Status: it returns the curriculum assigned to each user and their curriculum status, and if applicable, the number of days remaining before required retraining to keep the curriculum current
- Select the required criteria and run the report
Note: If the standard reports do not fulfill the company's business requirements, consult KB article 2379690 - Custom Report Development and Support - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Retraining in SAP SuccessFactors Learning Curricula
- KB article 2320765 - LMS Standard Reports Knowledge Support and Tips
- KB article 2379690 - Custom Report Development and Support - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
SF, success factors, LMS, rpt , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To