- Jam admin wants to Copy an existing Home page.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
We have now introduced the option to Copy any existing Custom Home Page in Jam.
The copy will be created as a new Home page or a Home page draft, to serve as a starting point for further modifications the admin might need to do in it.
Here is how a Home page can be copied->
- Navigate to the Home Page as an admin.
- Click on the wand icon to expand the admin menu for Home Page.
- From the Page settings menu, click on the Copy icon->
- This will bring up the popup window with the Copy or Cancel buttons. This window will also let the admin choose
>where this new Home Page will be created- Admin Areas, or External User Home, or Restricted Access home etc.
> whether to create the new home page as a draft or to publish it directly.
- After clicking Copy, new home page created.
copy Jam home, copy homepage, jam home page , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-HOM , Custom Home Page , How To