You have tried to add an extension field through the SDK to the ServiceRequest Business Object, however the field is not available in the c4codataapi metadata.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Open OData Service Explorer under the Administrator Work Center.
- Select the SAP OData Service c4codataapi and click View.
- In the OData Editor, click the Service URL link.
- The extension fields cannot be found in the metadata.
The OData Services servicerequest and yserviceticket are defunct services and are not part of c4codataapi.
You must add the extensions fields to the new OData Service 'ticket' which is part of c4codataapi:
- In the SDK, select Add New Item and choose OData Extension.
- Select the OData Service ticket:
- Click OK and log in with your PDI User when the system UI opens.
- Select your Extension Field to extend to c4codataapi.
- Click Save and then click Activate.
c4codataapi, metadata, KUT fields, PDI, Extension fields, SDK, extend, o data, yserviceticket, BO, OData Editor, Service Explorer, ticket , KBA , custom field odata , extend custom field to odata , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , AP-RC-ODF , OData framework (C4C Only) , Problem