You have added a Product ABC (ABC stands for the Product name) to a Sales Order and the error shows: "Item X contains errors" (X stands for the line number of the product).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Open the Sales Order that you have added the Product ABC to.
Result: error "Item X contains errors".
Selling of Products is not in scope in your project.
- Go to the Business Configuration.
- Go to Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 3, Scoping > Sales > Product and Service Portfolio for Sales > Sell Standard Products
This must be in scope.
Additionally, verify that in the next step Questions, for the same path as above, the option Sell-from-Stock is in scope as well.
product, sales order, error , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem