- Install Data Services(DS) on an IPS/BIP which has clustered Central Management Server (CMS).
- DS icon is missing in CMC
- After logging in DSMC, it's blank beside the header
- In EIM Adaptive Process Server (EIMAPS) trace log:
com.sap.dataservices.adminservice.server.tasks.HistoryCleanup: Access denied to Data Services application. (BODI-3011017)
- In setupengine.log:
EIM APS Services could not be deployed successfully. After the installation completes, please follow the instructions below to re-deploy the services:
1. In the Central Configuration Manager (CCM), stop the local Server Intelligence Agent (SIA).
2. Wait until CMS is completely shutdown. Check the process to make sure "boe_cmsd" is not running.
3. Open a command prompt, navigate to $LINK_DIR/utilities/ and run the command "runAddnode.sh <cms password>".
4. After completion of Step 3, start local SIA using CCM.
SAP Data Services 4.2
Data Services, DS, icon, CMC, DSMC, Data Services Management Console, blank , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.