- You are filtering your Planning View via Attribute Filtering or your Master Data Workbook via Common Filters and see that the same attribute value shows twice with mixed/small/caps cases.
- In another scenario, you are loading your Planning View and observe an inconsistency between the mixed/small/caps cases when compared to the Master Data Base version values.
- Additionally, you could also see multiple ID - Description entries for a given attribute when the description attribute is configured.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
IBP, excel, inconsistency, filter, mixed, case, upper, lower, "edit view", values, "planning view", master data, MDT, small, caps. add in, multiple, product, description, "ID - Description", "ID-Description" , KBA , SCM-IBP-XLS-SRV , Backend Services , SCM-IBP-XLS , Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.