After the latest preview release deployment, when accessing Career Site Builder (CSB) from the Admin Center, the page will not load or the user is sent back to the home page.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Admin Center > go to Manage Career Site Builder
- The page will not load or user is redirected to the home page
- This is caused by a mismatch in versions between the RMK and BizX instance.
- The RMK instance is on a stage environment, therefore on the latest version, while the BizX instance is on a productive environment, thus still on the previous version.
- This is not a defect but a configuration limitation which causes RMK resources to be unavailable in BizX during the blackout period (period of time between preview and production releases)
- See KB article 2793037 - The RMK instance is on different Datacenter than the RCM instance - Recruiting Marketing
- Once the productive release is rolled out, and both systems are on the same version, these issues will subside
- Access your BizX SuccessFactors instance and go to Admin Center
- Search for Manage Career Site Builder
- Users will be taken to https://bizx.stage.jobs2web.com/sitebuilder/?# but CSB does not load
- Edit URL to replace "#" with "nowrap=1" (should look like https://bizx.stage.jobs2web.com/sitebuilder/?nowrap=1 when done) and hit [ENTER]
- CSB will load (without the BizX wrapper (i.e., header & footer))
SF success factors RMK biz x CSB not loading , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem