You have assigned a work schedule to an employee, but the off days are showing one day behind what is defined in the schedule model (for example, off days are set to Saturday and Sunday in the schedule model, but showing as Friday and Saturday in the employee's work schedule).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Access the Employees view.
- Search and select the relevant employee.
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the Time Profile tab.
- In this screen, navigate to the Work Schedule sub-tab.
- If there's no schedule assigned, you can assign it by selecting from the value help in the Time Model field.
One of the possible causes for this issue is that the schedule model and/or the period model assigned to it have their validity set to start on 01.01.0001.
Please change the Valid To date on the models to any date other than this starting date.
Once this is corrected, unassign the schedule model from the employee and re-assign it — this should apply the correction and the off days should be displayed as maintained.
Work Schedule, Schedule Model, Day Off , KBA , day off , work schedule , schedule model , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To