- Delivery Free of Charge order carries a net price.
- When a sales order is created with order type CBFD (Free of Charge Delivery) , the expectation is that the net value should be zero but currently, there is still net value.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon with business role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assign.
- Open App 'Manage Sales Orders'.
- Select [Create] sales order.
- Choose sales order type CBFD.
- Enter standard sales order data and press [enter].
- Navagate to the Item level conditions tab.
- The line item carries a net price.
The reason for the behavior is due to a missing condition from the pricing procedure. In the free-of-charge process, the item only becomes free-of-charge because of the 100% discount that is generated with condition D100. If this condition is not in the pricing procedure then it cannot have a zero value in the sales order or the invoice.
If a custom pricing procedure is being used, please add the discount condition D100 to the pricing procedure using the following 'Configuration Step' in app 'Manage Your Solution:
> 101117 - 'Set Pricing Procedures'
Set Pricing Procedures, TANN, item category, BDA , KBA , SD-BF-FG , Free Goods , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem