Your requirement is to Export data using Mass Data Maintenance. Upon trying to Export data for any object, able to see the below message:
Sorry, the requested page is not available. Report an incident.
Copy the following details into the incident:
- Component:SAP A1S
where XXXX represents the current release of SAP Business ByDesign system
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to system as a Business User XYZ (where XYZ represents the Business User)
- Go to Mass Data Maintenance workcenter
- Select the link to Export Materials
- System opens a new window with the message
The Data Migration view is not assigned to the Business User XYZ.
Assign the Data Migration view to the Business User XYZ as follows:
- Go to Applications and User Management work center
- Go to User and Access Management view
- Go to Business Users subview
- Show All Business Users and find the respective user
- Select Edit and choose Access rights
- Go to the tab Work Center and View Assignment
- Expand the node for Work Center / View ID : BC_BUSINESSCONFIGURATION
- Assign the Work Center/ View Name: Data Migration
- Select Save
After the above settings, the User should be able to use Mass Data Maintenance.
Business User XYZ should logout of the system, and login again so that the changes take place.
Mass Data Maintenance, Data Migration, Software-Components, webdynpro_tool_texts, missing_migration_authorization , KBA , missing_migration_authorization , mass data maintenance , software-components , data migration , webdynpro_tool_texts , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , Problem