- Manage Workflow Fiori application opening is terminated with the following error:
- /IWBEP/CM_MGW_RT/020 - Resource not found for segment 'Workflow' - can be found in /n/iwfnd/error_log transaction for service SWF_FLEX_DEF_SRV,
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- Manage Workflows Fiori application
- Multiple SAP System Alias for Service SWF_FLEX_DEF_SRV
- Origin Segment Parameter is used (o=<System_Alias>) in service URL
WF_GDPR,SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, F2190, Manage Workflows, for Business Process Specialist, SAP__Origin=<System_Alias>, o=<System_Alias>, ;mo, o=sid, Origin Segment Parameter, MOC, An error occurred while reading the workflow. The operation has been canceled, manage workflow for two different system, different tile with system origin, multi origin composition , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM-DEF , Designtime , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.