This new feature of Q3 2019 release introduces a system capability to automatic purging of login data after one year.
- Additionally, a limit of 100,000 login audit records for a user and a limit of 50 million login audit records for all users in a company have been defined. When one of the two limits are reached, older audit records will be purged even though they were created less than a year ago.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
The implementation of this feature will discard useless data and lead to a better system performance.
We recommend that you perform a backup at regular intervals. You can use ad hoc report to export login data.
- Navigate to Admin Center Reports. and choose Ad Hoc Reports.
- Choose Create New Report.
- Select Login Data as the report definition type.
- Configure the report settings as per your requirement.
You may also refer to this KBA: 2298105 - How to generate user login data report for more information on this.
For more details on User Login Data Purge see SAP Help Guide Here
purge, login, data, ad, hoc, table, report, limit, user, missing, retention, period, hidden, include, extend, old, year, sync, audit , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem