- An invoice with reference to a Service-PO is posted via MIRO.
- After the post, in the tables EKBE and RSEG, the field Item of a Reference Document (LFPOS) is not filled.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
S.Based IV, Indicator for Service-Based Invoice Verification, LEBRE, GR-Bsd IV, Indicator: GR-Based Invoice Verification, WEBRE, service, purchase order, LFPOS , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-PUR-GF-EKBE , Purchase order history , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.