- Fields have zeros added to the end of them
- 00 added to the end of a field
- Tables with views stuck in Initial Load
- Non-ABAP source tables are failing creating runtime objects
- Tables with views are failing when creating the runtime objects
- Change can't be activated in target system for table <Table>
- Migration object Z_<Table>_<MT_ID> has been deleted due to changes in table definition
- Error message: Unknown column name "FIELD_NAME". until runtime, you cannot specify a field list.
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
DMIS 2011 SP15 , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Landscape Transformation Replication Server , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.