You are going to prepare Russian Financial Statement using transaction J3RXMLEXP or Advanced Compliance Reporting for S/4HANA.
- In the configuration Financial Statement Version (FSV) is used.
- This FSV contains both forms: Balance (Form 1) and Profit and Loss (Form 2), also known as BS and P&L.
- According to Russian legislation some G/L Accounts have to be included into both forms BS and P&L.
- Financial Statement Version (FSV) does not allow to include the same G/L Account more than one time.
There is a need for clarification how Financial Statement Version can be customized.
- SAP RU-FI: Reporting
- SAP ERP 6.0 and higher
- Software component: SAP_APPL 600 and higher
- Software component: SAP_FIN 617 and higher
- Software component: SAP_FIN 700 and higher
- S/4HANA all versions
Russia, 5.08, J3RTAXREP, J3RXMLEXP, BRU1, Balance Form, Income Statement, ACR, SRF, RU_FIN_STMNT, SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT_RU , KBA , XX-CSC-RU-FI , Financial Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.