- SAP IQ could crash when IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP dbspace is full. For MPX, when IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP dbspace is full on a MPX node, this node could crash.
- The following messages can be seen in iqmsg file:
- Allocation failed. Dbspace IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP is OUT OF SPACE
Allocation successful. Dbspace IQ_SYSTEM_TEMP
- Non-Fatal IQ Internal Error Detected
at slib/s_blockmap.cxx:7290 on thread 140350221338368 (TID 1561)
with Query_Name: distinct_count
Stack at point where server ran out of unprivileged space
- Stack trace includes the following functions:
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
CR819840 ; CR#819840 ; 819840; ThrowIfOutOfSpace ; s_bt::BTFFindEQPREV ; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , BW-SYS-DB-IQ , BW on HANA with Sybase IQ Near-line Storage , HAN-DYT , SAP HANA Dynamic Tiering , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.