- The filter operator "Not Equal to" does not display null records
- "Not Equal to" filter is not working for all employees
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Adhoc report
- Select the fields userID and State
- Apply a filter on an user who does not have a State value populated (e.g. 1000971)
- Now apply the filter "Not Equal to Colorado"
- The expectation is to display the user, because no state also means not in Colorado
- But the result is blank
It is an expected behavior of the system. You can submit an idea or enhancement request about that in our community.
A workaround is to add the OR rule "Is null" in the filter:
Not Equal to filter does not display is working empty blank null records Adhoc , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Product Enhancement