Is it possible to hide 'Mandatory Prompts' in Tile/Dashboard filters?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Dashboards and Tiles
Reproducing the Issue
- Build a Tile on domain 'Person and Employment Info (as of date)' OR 'Job Information (Date Range)'
- Navigate to the Tile's location (either on home page or in a Dashboard)
- Expand the Filter Section
- You would see 'Mandatory Prompts' for selection of 'As of Date' or 'Date Range', respectively, based on the selected domain.
It is not possible to remove the 'Mandatory Prompts' section of Tile / Dashboard filters.
If you feel the feature is important, we request you to submit an enhancement request for the same.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
This will allow other customers to vote up and thereby express their interest on the same.
Our Product management teams review enhancement requests regularly and implement them if and when feasible.
Mandatory, prompt, prompts, tile, dashboard, filter, filters, homepage, hide, as of, date, range, tiles , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Product Enhancement